At the core of our success is our most valued asset – our people. These individuals have built strong careers with us over the years, with their determination and passion. Micro Merchant Systems actively seeks bright and hardworking individuals with curious minds to join our Syosset, NY headquarters.
Whether your interests are in pharmacy management software customer support, technical support, hardware installation, network administration, sales or project management, we have career opportunities available throughout the year. Below please find a listing of current open positions, for which you can apply today. We regularly update this list, so please check back for new and updated opportunities.
Micro Merchant Systems, Inc. has an immediate need for an IT Field Support Technician to provide onsite technical assistance to our clients within the 50 STATES to include New Jersey, Connecticut, Westchester, Peekskill, Catskill, PA, Marilyn, Utica, etc.
Micro Merchant Systems, Inc. - pharmacy management software company based in Syosset, Long Island currently have several seats to fill for their Technical Services Team. The position requires the following:
Micro Merchant Systems (MMS) is seeking an experienced Software Trainer to train our ever-expanding base of Independent Retail Pharmacies, Regional & National Chain Pharmacy, Hospital & Health System Customers, Long-Term Care, and Specialty pharmacies by demonstrating and training them on our flagship product, PrimeRx™ Pharmacy Management System and related modules.
As a Trainer, you will be responsible for providing training on all MMS applications. You will be responsible for educating the user on how to utilize and operate the software at its best. Being a customer’s advocate, you will be working not only on training the customer but also by collecting ideas and helping them with superior troubleshooting skills to come up with solutions.
Attitude is everything; you will be working closely with other teams to keep up with the fast evolving software and help create and update documentation. Training a new customer is as exciting as teaching an existing customer on new features. This will keep them up to date and provide them with tools that can help improve their productivity.
Micro Merchant Systems (MMS) is seeking a seasoned Project Manager to work from their office in NY, Long Island. A Project Manager ensures the goals and objectives of a small project or phase of a larger project are met within the established cost and time-frame. You will maintain the quality of projects and report on all costs.
As a customer care field specialist, your workday will consist of visiting MMS Customers and focus on customer concerns and capture feedback. You will provide quality service to clients by accurately, effectively and consistently handling their inquiries. This position requires 80 to 90 % traveling mostly within Tri-state, time to time out of state.
Attitude is everything, you will be working closely with other teams to report a resolve any issues at hand and help create and update documentation around it. Educating customers with new and existing features, so they can use MMS products to their full potential. This will keep them up to date and provide them with tools that can help improve their productivity.
Position: Hands on Network/System
Hands-on administration of company's network design, implementation, organization, troubleshooting, and up-keeping. Ensuring 100% functional operations of the entire network to include continuous email flow, network access, technical and telephony support to employees and mainly clients.
Principal Responsibilities: (Essential Function)
Micro Merchant Systems (MMS) is seeking an experienced Pharmacy Software Inside Sales Representative to expand our base of Independent, Regional & National Chain Pharmacy, Hospital & Health System customers across Retail, Long Term Care and Specialty pharmacies within the following assigned, multi-state territories by demonstrating and selling, our flagship product, PrimeRx™ Pharmacy Management System and related modules.
Applicants are required to work from our Syosset, NY office for consideration.
The Pharmacy Software Inside Sales Representative should be able to support the Pharmacy Software Sales Representatives with development and sustainment of long-term strategic customer relationships for mutual growth, profitability, trust, loyalty, and innovation.
The Pharmacy Software Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for assisting with the execution of sales and business development opportunities. The incumbent will be responsible for assisting with securing and administering PrimeRx™ Pharmacy Management System demonstrations, administering contracts and agreements for PrimeRx Pharmacy Management System and other related modules, as well as exploring development opportunities within new and existing customers and channels. The Pharmacy Software Inside Sales Representative will leverage the Company’s resources and capabilities in creating growth and maintaining the highest levels of customer service through identifying and delivering solutions that aid in our customer’s success.
We are looking for a driven individual that is excited to learn new solutions and tackle new problems for our customers. If you thrive in an environment that demands you to stretch yourself, you may fit in at Micro Merchant Systems.
· Assist in growing revenue and identifying and delivering solutions that aid in our customer’s success
· Participate in prospecting and sales quota attainment goals
· Execute customer engagement activities to expand our product penetration within current customers
· Facilitate data entry within Zoho One CRM administration, and analysis for ROI
· Support the outside sales team as needed
· 2-4 Years of Inside Sales Experience
· 3-5 Years of Experience working in Retail, LTC or Outpatient Pharmacy
· Pharmacy Technicians with PrimeRx™ or Similar Pharmacy Management System Software Experience Preferred
· Proficiency with CRM & Microsoft Office programs
· Bachelor's degree preferred
Principal Responsibilities: (Essential Function)
· Assisting the sales team in achieving assigned quotas for PrimeRx™ placements
· Demonstrations, follow up, closing add-on sales deals, and development of opportunities through new and existing channels
· Ensure customer expectations are met by maintaining open, clear and consistent dialogue with external end users and internal contacts.
· Enter sales information into CRM and generate estimates for customer orders
· Recommends product positioning, to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
· Convey customer product feedback from pharmacy stakeholders to internal team to assist in developing product enhancements and additional offerings
· Answer and triage sales calls
· Attend team meetings & calls
· Work with product managers, programmers, and customers to resolve issues and communicate status/solutions to appropriate stakeholders.
· Perform any other duties as deemed necessary to provide quality service to the MMS customer base.
· Business Acumen
· Time Management
· Presentation Skills
· Integrity & Trust
· Interpersonal Savvy
· Communication Proficiency
· Customer/Client Focus
· Problem Solving/Analysis
· Results Driven
· Strategic Thinking
· Technical Capacity
About Micro Merchant Systems
Micro Merchant Systems, Inc. is a market leader in the pharmacy software industry with systems installed in more than thirty states across the US, including Puerto Rico. Founded in 1990 on the premise of “Software without Limits,” the company focuses on keeping customers and their needs first while staying up-to-date with the rapidly changing pharmacy industry. By combining market trends and customer feedback, Micro Merchant Systems consistently stands out amongst its competitors by offering outstanding customer service. Its innovative range of products is meticulously designed to meet any pharmacy’s evolving needs. For more information, visit http://www.micromerchantsystems.com