Carepoints and CareMail - PDR by ConnectiveRx
PDR By ConnectiveRx - Two complimentary services offered by MMS. These two modules consist of CarePoints and CareMail. The Physicians' Desk Reference (PDR), is trusted by healthcare professionals to deliver credible drug information for over 70 years.
CarePoints three components are:
1. Manufactured Sponsored CarePoint Messages – these are personalized patient education message that helps drive adherence with relevant messages delivered at the point of dispensing.
- Messages print on <5% of your pharmacy transactions and average only 2 pages
- Revenue opportunities offered per printed message offsetting paper and toner expenses which contribute to income
- Facilitates patient assistance programs by printing coupon and copay offers where available
2. MedGuides – Medication page that helps to fulfill FDA and DCD requirements and drive adherence through a better understanding of the medication the patient is taking.
- MedGuides use 50% less paper and toner than the FDA versions
- Help to fulfill FDA and CDC requirements and drive adherence through a better understanding of their medications
3. ValueAdd Programs – provides the pharmacy with the ability to promote in-store events and offers which can be customized by the pharmacy or designed specifically by ConnectiveRx (ie. Flu and Shingles vaccines, Diabetes awareness, Healthy Heart, and more.)
- ValueAdds provide you the ability to promote your in-store events and offers at no cost to you
What are CarePoints benefits to the Patient?
- Patient education
- Support to help improve medication adherence
- Improved health outcomes
- Patient engagement and customer loyalty
What are CarePoints benefits to the Pharmacy?
Drive Better Health Outcomes
- Improves patient outcomes through education and messaging
- Compliance through persistence
- Build patient relationships by providing a conduit to patients at a critical teaching moment with timely therapy and educational information.
- Adjunctive treatments
- Copay reduction
Improve Medication Adherence
- Positively changes patient behavior by delivering personalized messages that feature educational information, refill reminders, and financial incentives.
- Behavior-Based Patient Messaging
- Transaction messaging (new Rx, continuing support, zero fills)
- Adherence messaging (refill reminders, late/lapsed)
- Increase store loyalty and front-end sales
- Increase prescription volume
- Increase sales revenue through patient notification
All CarePoints and MedGuide messages print from your pharmacy printer on plain white paper and are collated with the label, prescription information, and drug monograph. All printouts should be included with the medication at the time of dispensing for customer pickup.
What are the benefits of CarePoints all three components?
- Revenue opportunities offered per printed message offsetting paper and toner expenses which contribute to income.
- Facilitates patient assistance programs by printing coupon and copay offers where available.
- With CarePoints, you have access to PDR’s FREE MedGuide and Vaccine Information Statements.
- MedGuides print on about 25% of pharmacy transactions and average 2.5 pages. MedGuides use 50% less paper and toner than the FDA versions.
Average pages printed per patient per campaign (MedGuides) Average increase in consumption of up to 6% (CarePoints)
An opportunity for the pharmacy to provide patient care outside of the pharmacy with education healthcare information and refill reminders delivered to the home. This is helpful in engaging patients between store visits with refill reminders encouraging adherence and reinitiates with patients that have lapsed on medication.
- Important information delivered to the patient’s home from their trusted pharmacy
- Educational healthcare information and refill reminders
- Patients and/or pharmacy can opt out at any time
Contact us at 516-408-3999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide you with more information, answer any questions you may have and create an effective solution for your pharmacy needs!