CoverMyMeds automatically prompts you to initiate a prior authorization (PA) request upon claim rejection within the PrimeRx™ workflow.
- Step 1: At the point of claim rejection, the pharmacy staff follows their normal process to resolve the claim outside of the PA process.
- Step 2: If the rejection is unable to be resolved, the pharmacy staff clicks “Start PA” within PrimeRx.
- Step 3: The prescriber is then notified of the rejection and resolution options.
- Works for any medication and all plans, including Medicare Part D and Medicaid
- Helps return faster determinations and increase customer satisfaction
- Flexibility for workflow customizations specific to pharmacy needs
- Easily customize your workflow options by contacting CoverMyMeds at 1-866-452-5017 or by live chat at covermymeds.com