Micro Merchant Systems interfaces with Worldpay, a leading provider of comprehensive protected payment services including online payments, card machines, and telephone payments. Key services include: Payment devices, payment software, data security, real-time reporting, ACH transfers, payment gateways and omni-channel transactions (credit/debit/gift card).
Basic payment processing features:
- Payment device—If you’re not using an integrated POS system, your processor can provide you with many credit card terminals to choose from.
- Payment software—The software or API (application programming interface) in your terminal or POS system enables you to connect to a payment processor’s network for transaction processing.
- Data security—Transactions communicate sensitive cardholder information that needs to be protected from data thieves throughout the process.
- Real-time reports—Having visibility into your real-time transaction history can help eliminate errors and prevent unnecessary chargebacks.
- Payment gateway—Some processors have a direct connection to the authorization network. Others connect to a payment gateway to access the system.
- Transactions—Making credit/debit/gift card transactions is the primary purpose of a payment processor, so make sure yours has consistent up-time.
- ACH transfers—Your payment processor is integral to the movement of funds from the cardholder’s account to your business’ bank account.