Drug Reference Guide by Clinical Pharmacology
Medication safety is your top priority!
Clinical Pharmacology powered by ClinicalKey® is a medical search engine and database tool offered by Elsevier.
Clinical Pharmacology supplies all the knowledge you need to confidently recommend safe, effective drug therapy.
Clinical Pharmacology has been designed with advanced technology and insight from extensive customer research. You will benefit from accurate answers to your drug questions – now delivered even faster than before – and in-depth access to evidence-based content. ClinicalKey melds into the workflow of busy clinicians − built on an intelligent search engine with advanced technology that delivers answers faster than any other drug reference. The result is rapid yet well-informed medication decisions at the point-of-care.
Clinical Pharmacology Resources:
- Clinical Calculators
- Custom Reports
- Drug Class Overviews
- Drug Images
- Drug Monographs
- Drug Product Identification
- IV Compatibility
- Lab Reference
- Neonatal and Pediatric Specialty Information
- Oncology Content
- Patient Drug & Disease Education
- Toxicology Resource
- Custom Reports
Features and Functionality
- Unique among drug references, Clinical Pharmacology powered by ClinicalKey provides continuous content updates − even on weekends and holidays − because drug information changes can have major implications for patient and medication safety.
- All-inclusive, single source for both concise, point-of-care answers and deep evidence-based research. Clinical Pharmacology powered by ClinicalKey includes exclusive features: specialty pediatric and neonatal monographs and Harriet Lane content, ongoing independent IV compatibility studies, disease/condition content for patients, drug class overview charts and more.
- Content is written by PharmD specialists, many Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) certified, with expertise in their specific therapeutic areas. All clinical information is thoroughly researched, evidence-based and peer-reviewed.
- Advanced search technology with auto-suggest presents relevant information quickly, and a clean, intuitive design makes content more discoverable. Clinicians can easily find and absorb the answers they need to be more productive.
- With remote access and a mobile app, Clinical Pharmacology powered by ClinicalKey lets users find the information they need in any care setting or on the go. Included free with a subscription.
- Multiple EHR integration options make Clinical Pharmacology powered by ClinicalKey easy to access at the point of care: direct link, Info button service, or a Toolkit service that enables direct viewing of monographs from the EHR.