eVoucherRx™ with Denial Conversion Program
Is your pharmacy struggling to keep patients from abandoning their high-cost prescriptions? eVoucherRx™ from RelayHealth provides a solution with manufacturer-sponsored electronic vouchers to help reduce patient co-payments. SOLUTION: eVoucherRx™ from RelayHealth provides a solution with manufacturer-sponsored electronic vouchers to help reduce patient co-payments.
What is eVoucherRx™?
eVoucherRx and Denial Conversion are manufactured sponsored programs serviced by Relay Health and administered by Micro Merchant Systems through PrimeRx™ Pharmacy Management System.
How Does it Work?
- eVoucherRx allows the pharmacy to reduce patient copays by applying electronic vouchers in real-time during adjudication so that the patient can receive reduced copays.
- Denial Conversion allows the pharmacy to route a claim as an adjudicated claim that otherwise would have been denied if the manufacture sponsored NDC was not a part of the formulary for the insurance listed in the Rx.
- When the payer rejects a qualified claim as non-reimbursable, Denial Conversion automatically converts that claim to a “Paid” status and appends a message in response to the pharmacist.
- eVoucherRx and Denial Conversion services advance the pharmacy’s role as a trusted healthcare provider by making prescription medications more affordable and accessible for patients.
What are the Patient benefits?
- Makes it easier for patients to receive copay savings.
- Works in real-time at the point of dispensing.
- By reducing patients’ out-of-pocket costs, eVoucherRx reduces the cost barrier to medication compliance and promotes increased adherence and future refills.
- Eliminates the need to retain paper coupons because copay reimbursement reduction is applied at the point of adjudication.
What are the Pharmacy benefits?
- The pharmacy will be paid an administrative fee with the eVoucher coupon dollars.
- Saves time by eliminating steps in pharmacy workflow. The system automatically adjusts the copay on the third-party claim.
- RelayHealth has taken steps to exclude known federal and state government-funded programs, such as Medicare and Medicaid.
- Eliminates the submission of additional coordination of benefits claims from your pharmacy’s workflow.
- Reduces prescription abandonment
Increase the likelihood of repeat business through proactive intervention to reduce the cost of your patient’s medications.
*eVoucher cannot be used at pharmacies in states that prohibit co-pay assistance at the point of dispensing (e.g., Massachusetts).