Pharmacy Project Management - My PrimeRx™ App
The My PrimeRx™ app allows fast and easy access to comprehensive drug
and prescription information Pharmacists and pharmacy owners can use the app to generate PrimeRx™ reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, and have those reports delivered directly to a specified IP address. Owners of multiple pharmacies can generate PrimeRx™ reports for all locations.
My PrimeRx™ App Features:
- The My PrimeRx™ app app can be downloaded to a tablet or mobile device.
- The app is linked to our PrimeCOMM™ communications service. After installing the MyPrimeRx™ app, the pharmacy owner clicks “register” to complete the registration process.
The home screen will display seven sections:
- Prescriptions by count (Bar graph depicting data for 7 days)
- Prescriptions by total amount (Bar graph depicting data for 7 days)
- Prescriptions by drug class (Pie chart showing that day’s data)
- Prescriptions by insurance (Pie chart showing that day’s data)
- Prescriptions by brand/generic (Pie chart showing that day’s data)
- Primary status (Dates for last data backup, Last price update, Last EDI update and version for PrimeRx™ and clinical data)
- Work queues (Counts for unbilled, electronic prescriptions, refills and label queue)