PrimeESC™ (Electronic Signature Capture Software)
PrimeESCTM is Micro Merchant’s Electronic Signature Capture system which scans and links the patient’s signature to his or her record in the pharmacy system. Often, pharmacies have a tough time keeping a record of prescription pick up. PrimeESC™ does just that by maintaining customers’ electronic logs. The device is attached to a rotating stand and features a colored screen for pleasant and enhanced visibility.
PrimeESCTM Intuitive Performance Key Features
- Can be combined with the PrimePOSTM to facilitate retail sales and Credit/Debit payments, making it both versatile and intuitive.
- Tracks if the patient has signed the HIPAA Policy issued by the pharmacy, and provides accurate reports saving you time and hassle during an audit
- Signatures for NOPP requested automatically after six years as per HIPAA requirements.
- One signature needed for multiple Rx
- At one glance into the patient Patient's history, the pharmacist can tell if the Rx was picked up or still in the bin. This feature saves valuable time during a pharmacist's busy workflow day.